INFORMATION FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Intakes: September 2017/ January 2018
Academic Requirements: 55% overall in SSC and HSC both
English Requirements: 60% in HSC in English Subject (student must have completed their schooling in English medium. A medium of instruction letter would be required from school stating that student have studied in English) or,
IELTS: 5.0 to 5.5 bands
If a student has 4.0 to 4.5 Bands in IELTS then he/she can go for a foundation course. The foundation program lasts for 30 week and takes students up to language level of IELTS : 5.0-5.5. The cost would be 3500 Euros.
Your Options for Study:
- The first year students can exit with a UK Higher National Certificate awarded by Pearson UK (UK NQF Level 4)
- Students can exit at the end of year 2 and be awarded a UK Higher National Diploma awarded by Pearson UK (UK NQF Level 5)
- The degree is awarded at the end of year 3 by Bath Spa University and can be completed in Barcelona or the UK (UK NQF level 6)
- Application form: Download PDF
- Passport copy
- Copy of certificates from HSC and SSC
Please email email@example.com for any admission related queries.
Tuition Fees: 8155 Euros per year
Merit Scholarships: 1000 Euros
India Office Contact: Mr Jagat Patel,
Regional Director, ESART India Office
Address: 2nd Floor, Prestige Building, Beside Axis Bank, Race Course Circle, Vadodara – 390007, Gujarat, India.
M: +91 9824027473
Ph: +91 265 6545447